2U, Inc. CEO to Present at the Needham 8th Annual Internet & Digital Media Conference
Landover, MD, June 3, 2013 – 2U, Inc., the leader in delivering rigorous, selective graduate and undergraduate degree and credit conferring programs online in partnership with top-tier universities, today announced that the Company’s co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Chip Paucek will present at the Needham 8th Annual Internet & Digital Media Conference at the Westin Grand Central Hotel in New York, NY.
2U will be represented at the conference by Mr. Paucek and Catherine Graham, 2U Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Paucek will present on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. ET.
There will be no webcast of the Company's presentation available.
About 2U, Inc.
2U, Inc., partners with top-tier universities to deliver rigorous, selective graduate degree and undergraduate for-credit programs online. Founded in 2008 by John Katzman and a team of education veterans, the Company provides universities with the technologies, infrastructural support and capital they need to transform their on-campus programs into high-quality, web-based programs. 2U is one of the highest-funded education technology start-ups in the United States. The Company has partnered with prestigious colleges and research universities to deliver the following groundbreaking online programs:
- USC Rossier Online: Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Arts in Teaching –TESOL and Master’s of Education in Advanced Instruction from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
- MSW@USC: Master of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- Nursing@Georgetown: Master of Science Degree in Nursing from Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies
- MBA@MBA: Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPA@UNC: Master of Public Administration (MPA) from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Government
- @WashULaw: Master of Laws (LL.M.) in U.S. Law from Washington University School of Law
- MPH@GW: Master of Public Health (MPH) in International and Rural Health from the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services
- International Relations Online: Master of Arts in International Relations from American University’s School of International Service
- Semester Online: For-credit undergraduate program through a consortium of leading universities
- Nursing@Simmons: Master of Science in Nursing from the Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Shirley Chow, 2U, Inc.